Baby Lala week 13

This girl is a serious cook now. What is it about week 13 and a ridiculous imagination? (or non imagination that copies recipes from friends). I spent Saturday morning on Pinterest last week planning out my meals for the week. I wanted feta cheese. And radishes. And ranch dressing. Avocado, parsley, cilantro, and squash. Stat. So Sunday after church, I shipped the boys off with Jon, and I had a date with the grocery store, and my Pinterest list. Here are some of the yummy delights that I made this week:


Jon was welcomed home from work in confusion. Our go-to's like salmon and salad, turkey taco's, bbq chicken, and cheese pizza were replaced.

I'm feeling blessed.

Psalm 73:10 Therefore their people turn to them and drink up waters in abundance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battle

Baby Lala: week 12

Crazy Lady